Last updated on March 14th, 2017 at 10:07 am
The amount of leftovers after a Thanksgiving feast can be overwhelming. I have rounded up 10 recipes to help you use up those leftovers in ways that will make your taste buds dance (including one of my own!). These recipes are separated into 2 categories; Recipes Originally Made With Turkey and Recipes You Can Swap Chicken for Turkey. Don’t be afraid to experiment! If it can be made with chicken, it can likely be made with turkey.
Recipes Originally Made With Turkey
1. The Turkey Club
Layer toast, mayo, tomato, lettuce, bacon, cheese, and some turkey for a scrumptious and simple dinner.
2. Creamy Turkey and Wild Rice Soup
3. Turkey Vegetable Healing Soup
4. Turkey Casserole
5. Low Carb Turkey Casserole with Cauliflower Rice
6. Turkey (or Chicken) Taquitos
Recipes You Can Swap Chicken for Turkey
7. Chicken Fajitas served with Cauliflower Tortillas
8. Easy BBQ Chicken Sliders
9. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
10. BBQ Chicken Cauliflower Crust Pizza
What is your favorite way to use turkey leftovers?
- 200 Conversation Starters for Couples [Free Printable!] - February 13, 2021
- 25 At Home Date Night Ideas - January 18, 2021
- Tis the Season for Family-Friendly Holiday Events at Cineplex [Giveaway] - November 19, 2018