Last updated on March 23rd, 2020 at 12:11 pm
Fall is coming, it’s inevitable. With fall comes back to school, back to routine, back to hectic schedules, and meal planning a plenty. This list of easy slow cooker meals will make your busy week a little bit simpler.
I usually prep the ingredients before bed. Then in the morning toss them in my slow cooker, set it, and forget it. We have a healthy meal ready and waiting at the end of the day. Many of the recipes in this list are complete meals, but some require pairing with rice, salad, or pasta. I’ve categorized them below for easy reference.
20 Easy Slow Cooker Meals for Busy Moms
1. Chicken Taco Soup
2. Loaded Baked Potato Soup
3. Classic Chili Con Carne
4. Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
This recipe does have rice but since you put it in the slow cooker to start, it’s categorized as a complete meal. The added cheese makes this a great well rounded dinner.
5. Beef Stew
6. Cabbage Roll Soup
7. Chicken and Dumplings
A classic dinner the whole family will enjoy. This is a simple and delicious recipe for the upcoming cool fall days.
8. Tamale Pie
9. Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Carrots
10. Creamy Potato Leek Soup
A package of cream cheese and real bacon bits make this classic soup a hit!
Pair with Rice
11. Tomato Garlic Chicken
12. Green Thai Curry Chicken
13. Sweet and Zesty Pork Tenderloin
This recipe has a sweet, delicious glaze that packs a punch and compliments the zesty tenderloin well. You can set aside some glaze as a dip too!
14. Orange Chicken
15. Brazilian Curry Chicken
16. 3 Ingredient Hawaiian Chicken
With only 3 ingredients how can you go wrong?!
17. Garlic Lime Chicken
18. Veal, Apple, and Butternut Squash
Pair with Salad
19. Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pair with Pasta
20. Chicken Cacciatore
- 200 Conversation Starters for Couples [Free Printable!] - February 13, 2021
- 25 At Home Date Night Ideas - January 18, 2021
- Tis the Season for Family-Friendly Holiday Events at Cineplex [Giveaway] - November 19, 2018